National Oil Corporation, along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas in Libya.
The company is engaged in refining, processing, and marketing petroleum products, including ammonia, urea, methanol, ethylene, low and high density linear polyethylene, and other products.
Its activities also include:
- oil well drilling and work over operations;
- laying and maintaining oil and gas pipelines;
- building and maintaining oil and gas storage tanks,
- carrying out related technical and economic studies.
The company’s services include:
- procurement of materials and equipment;
- training and employment of foreign employees.
It markets its products in Libya and internationally.
National Oil Corporation was founded in 1970 and is based in Tripoli, Libya.