LLC, is a Russian company founded in 1973.
It is a 100% subsidiary of Gazprom.
Russia’s budget revenues largely depend on the company’s export earnings.
In 2015, natural gas exports to non-CIS countries reached 158.6 billion m3
- supplies gas to more than 20 countries.
- exports gas condensate, oil, petroleum products, liquefied hydrocarbon gases and other petroleum and petrochemical products.
- carries out marketing of gas in new markets, optimizes export flows, and analyses and forecasts the natural gas market trends.
- participates in the development and implementation of Gazprom’s gas and energy investment projects in Russia and abroad.
- paurchases natural gas from Central Asia for Gazprom’s portfolio.
- actively participates in improving cooperation with foreign partners.
The current Director General is Elena Burmistrova