Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) Ukrtransgaz is the leading company engaged in transmission and storage of natural gas in Ukraine.
The company is 100% owned by Naftogaz of Ukraine. Ukrtransgaz consists of 14 subsidiary units operating across Ukraine.
In 2014 Ukrtransgaz had 24,162 full-time employees.
• delivery of natural gas to consumers in Ukraine
• natural gas transit through Ukraine to western and central Europe
• storage of natural gas in underground facilities
• operation, reconstruction and maintenance of trunk pipelines and associated infrastructure
• Construction and installation of gas pipelines
• Research, design and project work for gas transportation and storage
Daily data on Ukrainian underground gas storage levels is available at transparency.gie.eu.
Daily statistics on gas transit flows through Ukraine can be found on the information platform of the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG) at transparency.entsog.eu.
Маркет - современная торговая площадка, многоцелевой инструмент повышения эффективности взаимодействия участников рынка. Сервис значительно сокращает время поиска и отбора наиболее выгодных предложений на рынке.