is one of the world's leading integrated energy and technology companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide under the Chevron, Texaco, and Caltex brands.
The company's success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of its employees and their application of the most innovative technologies in the world.
Chevron explores for:
- produces and transports crude oil and natural gas;
- refines, distributes and markets transportation fuels and other energy products;
- manufactures and sells lubricants, additives and petrochemical products;
- produces geothermal energy and coal, and generates electricity;
- provides energy efficiency solutions;
- develops the energy resources of the future, including biofuels and other renewables.
Chevron was founded in 1906.
It is an energy company which offers administrative, financial, management and tech support to the United States and other international subsidiaries that engage in fully integrated petroleum operations, chemicals operations, mining operations, power generation and energy services.
The company has over $266.1 billion in assets, $129.87 billion in sales and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
The company employs over 61,000 people.