$90.4 billion Market Value:
$36.8 billion Founded in November 1991, LUKOIL is headquartered in Moscow, Russia and employs over 110,000 people from all over the world.
LUKOIL is one of the largest oil & gas vertical integrated companies in the world accounting for over 2% of crude production and circa 1% of proved hydrocarbon reserves globally.
• Over 2% of global production of crude oil
• Nearly 1% of world proved oil reserves
• 16.4% of Russian crude oil production and 15.7% of Russian crude oil refining
Group business is divided between 4 main segments:
- Exploration and Production;
- Refining, Marketing and Distribution;
- Power Generation
LUKOIL is implementing oil & gas exploration and production projects in 12 countries.
90% of Company’s proved reserves and 87% of marketable hydrocarbon production at the end of 2014 were in Russia.
The Company is also taking part in oil & gas production projects in 6 countries outside Russia.
The greater part of exploration work by the Company is concentrated in:
- the Timan-Pechora oil and gas province,
- Western Siberia ,
- the Volga region (including the Caspian Sea).
Most activity is concentrated in 4 federal districts of the Russian Federation:
- the North-West,
- the Volga,
- the Urals,
- the Southousand.
Western Siberia is the Company’s main oil production region (48.2% of LUKOIL Group oil production) and its main resource base (53.7% of the proved oil reserves of LUKOIL Group).